Prominent PLASTIC SURGEON
Mr Deemesh Oudit
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr. Deemesh Oudit is a highly experienced and fully qualified plastic, aesthetic, and reconstructive surgeon. He is on the GMC specialist register for Plastic Surgery and is a Full Member of the British Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgeons (BAPRAS).
Mr. Oudit currently holds an NHS Consultant Post at the internationally renowned Christie Hospital in Manchester. He has held this post for over 13 years. He is the Clinical Lead for the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Christie Hospital. He has also been appointed as an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Manchester and is active in Teaching and Research in the field of Plastic Surgery. He is the Research Lead for the Skin Cancer Pathway Board – Manchester Cancer.
Mr Deemesh Oudit graduated from medical school in 1996 and then spent five years obtaining a wealth of experience in a variety of surgical specialties such as general surgery, neurosurgery, and thoracic surgery before embarking onto a career in Plastic Surgery including cosmetic and aesthetic procedures and now has a vast experience of over 20 years in Plastic Surgery.
Mr. Deemesh Oudit was appointed a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2002 and subsequently became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Plastic Surgery) in 2010. He has contributed significantly to plastic surgery literature with well over 30 publications in top plastic surgery journals. He has presented papers at national and international meetings and have also been invited to speak at national and international meetings.
- FRCS Plast
- The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Specialist Register (Plastic Surgery) – GMC
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgery (Plastic Surgery)
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Cosmetic Surgery (Face, Body, Breasts, Genitals)
- Skin Cancer
- Non-surgical procedures
- Clinical Lead for Plastic Surgery Department – The Christie Hospital
Leading Plastic Surgeon in the following treatments;
- Face and neck lift
- MACS Facelift
- Eyelid lift)
- Prominent Ear correction
- Breast Enlargement (Augmentation)
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Augmentation/Mastopexy
- Implant removal and/or exchange
- Correction of inverted nipples
- Areolar reduction
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy-tuck)
- Vaser Liposuction
- Mummy makeover